The all-new Peugeot’s Expert is designed to respond to a variety of different uses and the search for efficiency by business professionals across their vehicle fleet and arrives with next-generation technology as standard.
Available in two body lengths, all featuring three-seat configuration, the Peugeot Expert offers up-to 6.6m3 of cargo volume and 1,300kg of payload capacity, while accommodating a load length of up-to 4 metres.
The standard and long wheel base versions, at 4.95m and 5.30m respectively, are designed around the core of the light-commercial-vehicle market. While its reduced overall height of 1.90m, guarantees the new Peugeot Expert access to all car parks.
Expert offers several segment-first, or leading features, particularly:
- First to market, standard fitment of Autonomous Emergency Braking/Active City Brake (AEB)
- Blind-spot monitoring, reverse camera and Driver Attention Alert is a boon for business operators
- Four airbags including driver and passenger airbag, along with curtain airbags to both occupants
- Peugeot’s flexible ModuWork system, allowing for load lengths of over 4-metres
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Standard fitment of dual-side sliding doors with 180-degree rear barn doors
Brand new from the ground up, the all-new Expert benefits from all the advantages of PSA’s highly awarded and modular EMP2 platform delivering: compactness, reduced weight, efficient drivetrains and high levels of quality.
The Peugeot Expert range will launch with three turbo- diesel drivetrains, with a range of manual, or six-speed, full-fluid automatic paired to select engines.
Inside, an SUV-like driving position offers a commanding and comfortable view of the road. While standard fitment of an integrated 7” touchscreen allows for fitment of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard – giving professionals a true mobile office experience.
Practicality aside, the all-new Expert range brings Peugeot’s design flare to the LCV segment, with Peugeot’s signature upright grille featuring the brands signature Lion at the centre of the grille.
In terms of safety, it has the highest level in its category, achieving a 5-star rating in Euro NCAP tests.
While running costs and warranty are also generous featuring 12-month, 20,000km service intervals; backed by a 5 year, 200,000 kilometre warranty.
ALL-NEW PEUGEOT EXPERT – LOADED WITH SPECIFICATION AND VALUE
Peugeot’s all-new, five-model Expert range will arrive loaded with value as standard, including several safety and practicality features currently only available as options amongst its category rivals.
Built around the demands of the commercial vehicle segment, the Expert range will feature two body lengths of standard (4.95m) and long-wheelbase (5.30m) each paired to several drivetrain combinations.
Opening proceedings are three standard length vans starting from a sharp $36,490 before on-roads.
- 115hp (85kW), 300Nm, 1.6L turbo-diesel six-manual from $36,490
- 150hp (110kW), 370Nm, 2.0L, turbo diesel six-manual from $39,990
- 150hp (110kW), 370Nm, 2.0L, turbo diesel six-speed automatic (full-fluid) from $42,490
Complimenting the standard-length vans are two, long-wheelbase variants, powered by a;
- 150hp (110kW), 370Nm, 2.0L, turbo diesel six-speed automatic (full-fluid) from $44,190
- 180hp (130kW), 400Nm, 2.0L, turbo diesel six-speed automatic (full-fluid) from $45,890
Powertrains aside, all Peugeot Expert will feature as standard;
- Autonomous Emergency Brake (AEB)
- Blind spot monitoring system + Front and Rear parking sensors + reversing camera+ electric door mirrors + touchscreen
- Adaptive Cruise control & speed limiter + forward collision warning
- 7” touchscreen with Mirror Screen, cluster with LCD matrix, Coffee Break Alert
- Moduwork front seating configuration
- Visibility Pack: automatic wipers + headlamps activation
- Dual left & right-side sliding doors
- One touch electric windows
- Front Airbags
- Side Airbags
- Glazed rear swing doors with demisting function + windscreen wipers 180° opening
- 16” Grey steel wheel with black hub cap
- Spare wheel
- Tinted windows
- Rear window wiper
- 1 remote control + 1 standard key
- Interior mirror day/night auto adjustment
- Electric door mirrors
- Electrically foldable door mirrors
- Front fog lights
- Electrically foldable door mirrors
- Bluetooth radio
- Fixed bulkead with windows and hook
- Manual air conditioning
- Three 12V sockets
- Mixed TEP/ Mica cloth